Thursday, August 04, 2005

If everyone was jumping off a cliff, would you do it too?

So since blogging has become all the rage (and since I' ve long wanted a place to be all about me, me, ME!) I figured I'd just start my own blog. Hope you like the title and hope it gives you a little insight into what shall follow on these pages. But for the sake of clarity, here's a brief list of what will and won't be seen here:

-I will discuss movies, music, sports, politics, why a peanut is neither a pea nor a nut.
-I will not discuss personal matters, matters involving other people's personal lives, gossip, the general pointlessness of this endeavor or anything that remotely would piss anyone I know off.

Of course, seeing as this is MY blog and not YOUR blog, I reserve the right to hypocritically change my mind at a moment's notice and start/stop discussing any of the above matters.

And with that, I end this first entry with smile, wave and my third cup of coffee today.

1 Comments:

Blogger brandon said...

Hey man...great blog. I think you may have found the perfect outlet for all of your "deep thoughts". And speaking of deep thoughts...."The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."--Jack Handy

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home