Thursday, September 08, 2005

Funniest movie in a long while

Finally got around to seeing 40 year Old Virgin last night and truthfuly haven't laughed so hard in the theater in quite some time (and those who know me know how hard that it is). Steve Carell is on his way to becoming one of the elite go to guys when it comes to comedic films and i'd even venture to say he may overtake Will Ferrell as my favorite comedic actor. The rest of the cast was equally great making the whole film just a great ensemble experience. The only problem is its a bit too long (nearly two hours) for a comedy. Chop a half hour off it and it could've been a classic.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Levy, you know how I know you're gay? You have a rainbow bumper sticker on your car that says, "I like it when balls are in my face."

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Riley, you know how I know you're gay? Because you like Coldplay.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home