Thursday, March 09, 2006

Random thoughts for a Thursday

These are the things I think about while sitting at my desk and I realize I've tried taking a sip from an empty coffee mug three times:

-I think it would be incredibly fun to own a monkey. Any animal with zero problem picking up and tossing its own poo must be alot of fun.

-I think that we should sue Hanna Barbara for giving us such a distorted view of the future with The Jetsons. I mean, it's 2006 and we have no flying cars, no robot maids and no freaking tubes that take you everywhere. I mean, I want one fricking tube already!

-Do people in China consider unique people "one in a billion" rather than "one in a million"?

-Who do you think would have had a more depressing career at this point, John Belushi or Chris Farley? And suppose Akroyd died instead of Belushi: would a Blues Brothers sequel have been such a schanda without him?

-Is it me or does Reese Witherspoon have a sort of spacey, cult-like look to her? Like you wouldn't be surprised to hear her chant "The Leader is good, the Leader is great, we surrender our will as of this date?"

-Do you think Phillip Seymour Hoffman is more relieved than happy he won an Oscar so he won't be remembered as (a) the guy who tried to kiss Marky Mark; (b) the teacher who hooked up with his student; or (c) the guy who invented the term "sharting"?

-when will the first "Battle of the reality show competitions" type show come out? Like have veterans of the MTV challenges face the veterans of battle of the network reality stars?

-Would you ever date a person who was on Next, Blind Date and/or Flavor of Love?

-Have we peaked as far as television stations are concerned or can there be even more growth? Will you eventually have a channel for every show?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home