Thursday, June 22, 2006

Dam you Dolan! Damn you Isaiah!

Well, it's been a while since I posted here, but circumstances have necessitated my return. And those circumstances are today's announcement that Isaiah Thomas will be replacing Larry Brown as coach next season for the Knicks. Now, Brown sucked as a coach for the Knicks. He was the wrong guy for the job (that being, building a group of young players into a cohesive unit). That being said, I put most of the blame for last season's debacle on Thomas. I mean, why did we need Jalen Rose or Steve "Mangina" Francis? Why was Channing Frye on the bench so much in the second half of the season? And why did we give up so much for Eddy Curry? These are all problems caused by Thomas.

So now, he'll be running his own mess. And I'm sure there'll be predictions of playoffs and rebuilding and more garbage like that. But honestly, this sucks. And the Knicks have sucked since they traded Ewing and overpaid Houston.

I hope Dolan is crucified at the draft next week and apparently, there are some who hope to do just that:

www.selltheknicks.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home