Thursday, May 11, 2006

"My brain is hanging upside down"

Well, it's been nearly a month since I've last written here. Granted, if there was anything especially exciting to report, those who need to know already know. And those who don't need to know..well..you can keep leaving me spam comments here :).

But seriously, it feels as if the last month has been blur of too much reality and too little all at once. At times, my brain has felt ready to burst and at other times, it's felt like someone drilled a whole into it, letting all the good stuff pour out.

So what am I trying to say? I guess I've not made enough time to just be silly, just be snippy at the idiocy of pop culture, politics and sports. I guess I'm saying I've sort of been avoding writing here for no good reason.

And if none of this makes any sense, not to worry: it really doesn't make much sense to me either.

"My brain is hanging upside down,
I need something to slow me down."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home