Monday, October 22, 2007

A Mildly Distressing Sunday

I don't know which was worse-the Red Sox coming back from a 3 game deficit (again!) to make it to the World Series or seeing Cheryl David leave Larry on Curb your Enthusiasm. Now granted, I completely could see how what happenned was a deal breaker, but after all they've been through together and all the crap Larry's done, I was shocked she finally just gave up. And to start dating almost immediately? Wow, talk about killing a character's likeability completely. And to top it off, once again, I find myself in complete agreement with Larry about the invention that Cheryl's new beau is responsible for. Having purchased similar "no-fly zone" underwear, allow me to unequivocally state that it's a huge hinderance to any male's ability to quickly go to the bathroom. Great episode and I can only imagine how much more intollerable Larry will become without Cheryl's balancing him out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home